Pay-as-you-go Data Centre: Power By The Hour
IntaCloud offers its customers the UK’s first ever ‘Power by the Hour’ tariff; effectively making their central London facility a ‘pay-as-you-go’ data centre. This new power consumption-based model is ideal for start-ups, small businesses and larger organisations requiring project-based resources. It provides an affordable, zero- commitment route for companies stepping into a Cloud infrastructure or outsourcing to a colocation site for the first time.
An Industry First
‘Power by the Hour’ is the first service of its kind in the data centre industry. Businesses are charged on an hourly basis for the amount of power used, with charging beginning once their equipment is installed in the data centre. This service provides itemised billing to enable companies to accurately monitor their power consumption by the hour and only pay for what they have used. ‘Power by the Hour’ subscribers are charged by the kilowatt hour as soon their equipment is installed in IntaCloud’s central London data centre, this includes 10Mbps of resilient I.P. bandwidth connectivity.
Tangible Benefits Beyond The Financial
There are clear benefits to this ‘pay-as-you-go’ approach to data centres. These include:
- The ability to scale up or down on an hourly basis – where the need for project facilities of large-scale increases are required.
- Eliminate risk with a ‘zero commit’ contract; spin-up facilities when they’re needed and drop them down when they aren’t.
- 100% uptime SLAs – the best available in the industry.
- From 1kW 1/4 cabinet to 24kW+ full cabinet – full scalability as and when it is needed.
- Pay only for the time when your equipment is in the rack to when you remove it – budgeting and management at its tightest.
- Start when you want – cabinets available immediately.
- Only pay for what you need – charges in 1kW/h increments.
IntaCloud’s Power by the Hour service is available today at the GSS data centre and provides ‘pay-as-you-go’ minimum 1kW/h billing, including power, cross connect and 10Mbps internet connectivity.
Discover How We Can Help
We offer tailored solutions as well as bespoke data centre solutions.